Saturday, July 11, 2009

People Loveeeee Me and You Could Winnnn!!

omg Pictures, Images and Photos

If you pre-order my book (it's out on July 21) you can win a ton of a amazing prizes. I think I might need to enter myself...I'll be buying copies for all my friends and family. They can't believe their little ducky has grown up so well, though they aren't too fond of the tattoos for the cover....more on that later.

How to Enter? Go HERE:

http://writeforareader.blogspot.com/2009/07/big-ballads-blitz.html

Prizes-

a year's subscription to Library Thing - donated by Kelly from Stacked

$20 online bookstore giftcard - donated by Karin from Karin's Book Nook

$10 online bookstore giftcard for every 20 books ordered - donated by Shelley from Write for a Reader

Paperback book of choice from Amazon - donated by Shesten from I Heart Monster

ARC - Dani Noir by Nova Ren Suma - donated by Sharon from Sharon Loves Books and Cats

ARC - Prism by Faye Kellerman - donated by Sharon from Sharon Loves Books and Cats

The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan - donated by Diane from The Book Resort

The Center of the Universe (Yep, That'd Be Me) by Anita Liberty - donated by Tirzah from The Compulsive Reader

A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly - donated by Gwendolyn from A Sea of Books

Book (title to be determined) - donated by Mitali from Alley of Books

Pride, Prejudice and Zombies w/zombie extras - donated by Nancy from Tales of a Ravenous Reader

autographed author swag from Stephanie Kuehnert

autographed author swag from Jessica Verday

added 7/2 - How to Say Goodbye in Robot - donated by Harmony from Harmony Book Reviews

added 7/2 - CD of songs that remind me of Ballads or Joey Ramone - donated by Harmony from Harmony Book Reviews

more to be added as the month goes on...

2 comments:

Doret said...

A poem for Quacky,

I searched hi n low for a book
But nothing seemed just right. Though, I wanted a book
to speak to me,
"say hey pick me"
I didn't hear a peep.
Picked a book
It seemed just find
That is until I peeked in the back
And who did I see.
You, the one and only
Quacky
At first glance I heard the words
Read Me
But Alas I aleady made my choice
Worry not, Quacky our time will come very very soon.

Quacky the Ballads Duck said...

*wipes tear* Quacky is so happy you wrote me a poem! I do hope you love my book when you are able to get it. It spoke to me quite clearly and not only because my mom was quacking "It's you It's you!" when I saw it for the first time.

-Quacky